Fred Ceolin began his career as a budget specialist with the largest capitalized company in Canada.
In their employ, Fred was responsible to oversee, forecast and implement budgets in excess of $500 million dollars per year. In 1988 Fred joined the Downing Street Group to form the property management entity. Fred has assembled a team of competent professionals from the various disciplines of the property management and real estate industry.
Fred provides: asset management and financial forecasting expertise, macro property management advice to owner/shareholders, vision, knowledge of market trends, and leasing strategies. The growth of the company is a testimony to the leadership qualities he provides to the company and the industry knowledge he provides clients.
From 1989, Ileana has worked in the accounting field serving a broad range of industries.
Ileana operated her own accounting services firm specializing in real estate and construction companies for ten years. Ileana initially acted as a consultant to DSPM and formally joined the company as a partner in 1996. Her grasp of accounting and consummate attention to detail resulted in Ileana being retained by a multi-international chartered accountancy firm on an assortment of forensic audit special projects.
At DSPM, Ileana oversees the financial control of over 40 distinct holding companies, with asset values exceeding $650 million, cumulative gross annual revenues of $90 million and expenditures of $48 million.
Director of Leasing & Operations
- DSPM professional since 2001
- Oversees 840,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial buildings
- Has formalized over 700 leases
- 14 years of experience in the legal industry
- Administers acquisitions and dispositions of properties, and mortgage financing in excess of $100 million dollars
- A DSPM professional since 1993
- Retail and commercial management specialist
- Oversees management and operations for over 754,000 square feet of prime retail space, predominantly located in and around the Vaughan area
- Successfully controls costs while maintaining the highest levels of service, benefiting both her clients and her tenants on an ongoing basis
- In the property management industry since 1998
- Responsible for the property management of 811,000 square feet of commercial retail/office, rental and condominium properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area
- Has successfully completed his R.C.M. (Registered Condominium Manager) through ACMO
- Currently pursuing his R.P.A. designation through BOMA
- A property management professional since 2002
- Manages all property classes throughout the GTA with a current portfolio of 1.2 million square feet
- Works within the private and institutional sectors
- Bilingual property manager with 23 years industry experience
- Has built exceptional relationships with AAA tenants and Landlords across Quebec and Ontario
- Managed historical properties to major renovations. Currently administers 1.7 million sf.
- Facility Manager professional since 2005
- Entrepreneurial spirit, university graduate, and customer service specialist
- Experience working for major real estate developers such as Morguard and Minto
- Has managed a diverse portfolio of residential, retail, and commercial properties
- Facility Manager professional since 1998
- Experience managing facilities for the YWCA Toronto and Fred Victor Centre
- Works in the not-for-profit sector
- Committed to community development
- Maintains safe and welcoming spaces for diverse communities